Create, design, and develop effective websites, blogs, landing pages, email marketing, online stores, simulators, and other traffic generators.
- Create visual concepts for various digital projects;
- Ensuring the best UX/UI practices in all projects;
- Graphic creation of projects such as institutional websites, product and/or service websites, online stores, marketing e-mails/newsletters, landing pages, infographics, banners, wireframes, diagrams, prototypes, etc;
- Definition, or optimization of site architecture;
- Optimization of pages for fast loading;
- Site maintenance and updating;
- Implementation of the defined SEO strategy;
- Development of digital design systems.
- Excellent written and oral knowledge of the English language;
- Critical thinking;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to communicate;
- Humor sense.
- Knowledge in Webdesign, Multimedia and/or computer engineering;
- Minimum experience of 3 years;
- Knowledge of tools such as Invision, Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Hype3, Keynote, and Miro;
- Ability to use tools such as Invision, Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Hype3, Keynote, and Miro;
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS;
- Experience in Front-End Frameworks like Vue, React, Svelte, and Tailwind CSS.
Please send an email with your CV portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference Digital Designer.