DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Creation of client portfolio.
Creating, implementing and managing digital marketing strategies for clients and helping them achieve their goals.
- Client and project acquisition;
- Researching and determining client needs;
- Development of Digital Marketing Strategies and proposals for client acquisition;
- Development and optimization of Social Media Campaigns, Google Ads, Email Marketing;
- Develop, schedule, and implement digital strategies and content;
- Social Media Management;
- Development of content or content optimization for online platforms, based on SEO best practices;
- Metrics definition, monitoring, and reporting (KPI's, ROI,...);
- Global monitoring of digital projects;
- Perform inbound marketing strategies to get traffic;
- Performance analysis of websites and digital campaigns, propose improvement and optimization of results (through integrated strategies and the use of the most appropriate techniques and tools - SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, etc.);
- Preparation and presentation of results reports;
- Definition, management, and monitoring of the development of Landing Pages and Microsites;
- Coordination with suppliers and partners;
- Keep up to date on new trends in digital technology.
- Critical thinking;
- Orientation to results;
- Planning and organization;
- Strategic vision;
- Business vision;
- Ability to analyze;
- Customer orientation;
- Ability to communicate;
- Humor Sense.
- Excellent written and oral English language skills;
- University degree in marketing (preferable);
- It is valuable to have a specialized degree in digital marketing;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a manager of open digital accounts;
- Solid experience in SEM, SEO and CRM;
- Experience in Google Campaign Set Up and optimization;
- Experience in Google platforms namely Google Analytics, Google Tag manager, and Google Search Console;
- Experience in Social Media management focusing on Instagram, Youtube, Linked In; Facebook, and Pinterest;
- Experience in the use of META;
- Experience in SEO analysis and use of tools like Sem Rush, AHREF; Keyword Planner among others;
- Experience in Office user's perspective;
- Knowledge of using CMS Back Office, WordPress is the most relevant;
- Certification in Google Ads and Google Analytics is a plus.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference Digital Project Manager.