Development of digital interfaces with a focus on communication and marketing, and responsible for their technical component.
- Front-end and back-end development for websites;
- Definition of tools and CMSs according to the requirements presented by the client;
- Scheduling of the development phase and definition of deadlines;
- Bug fixing, correction of eventual anomalies, and guarantee of correct functioning and performance of the developed interfaces;
- Definition of the architecture of the sites together with the team ensuring the best UX/UI practices;
- Analysis and improvement of the client's interfaces;
- DB integration;
- Knowledge of APP development is valued.
- Excellent written and oral knowledge of the English language;
- Critical thinking;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to resolve;
- Ability to communicate;
- Sense of humor.
- Understand the market and user needs;
- Integrate the front-end work with the back-end system;
- Define the data model and prepare the Database;
- Do the troubleshooting of all the system parts
- Knowledge/experience working and:
- Frameworks: WordPress or Laravel or Magento or PrestaShop or equivalent;
- Databases: MySQL or Postgres;
- Knowledge or contact with the following tools: Composer, NPM, and GitHub;
- Knowledge of Front-End Frameworks like Vue, React, and Svelte;
- We value knowledge of Tailwind CSS;
- Experience in SEO optimization tools like Google Lighthouse, Google Dev Tools, and Screaming Frog;
- We value training in engineering, software, multimedia, or equivalent.
Please send an email with your CV portfolio to email@example.com with the reference Web Developer.